on Tuesday 7 January 2014
 61. “Reach for the moon. If you fall short at least you'll be among the stars.“
    - W. Clement Stone.                                                                 picture

62. “If you born poor ,its not your mistake, but if you die poor its your mistake”
    - Bill gates.                                                                                Picture

63. “Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.“
     - Carol Burnett.                                                                       Picture

64.“There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.” 
- Paulo Coelho.                                                                            Picture

65. The man who has confidence in himself gains the confidence of others.
-   Hasidic proverb.                                                                      Picture

66. “Keys to success: Research your ideas, plan for success, expect success, and just do it.“
- John S. Hinds.                                                                            Picture

67. “Focus on making yourself better, not on thinking that you are better.” 
- Bohdi Sanders.                                                                           Picture

68. “Remember, happiness doesn't depend upon who you are or what you have, it depends solely upon what you think.“
     -Dale Carnegie.                                                                        Picture

69.“You were born with potential.  You were born with goodness and trust. You were born with ideals and dreams. You were born with greatness. You were born with wings. You are not meant for crawling, so don’t. You have wings. Learn to use them and fly.“
     - Rumi.                                                                                       Picture

70.“I’m selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can’t handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best.“
    - Marilyn Monroe.                                                                      Picture

71.“I’ve missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. Twenty-six times, I’ve been trusted to take the game-winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.
   - Michael jordan.                                                                         Picture

72.“Don’t let life discourage you; everyone who got where he is had to begin where he was.
  - Richard l. Evans.                                                                         Picture

73. “Vision without action is daydream. Action without vision is nightmare“.
  - Japanese Proverb.                                                                     Picture

74.“I think and think for months and years. Ninety-nine times, the conclusion is false. The hundredth time I am right.“
- Albert Einstein.                                                                             Picture

75.“Where the willingness is great, the difficulties cannot be great.“
- Machiavelli.                                                                                   Picture

76.“Life is 10% what happens to us and 90% how we react to it.“
- Dennis P. Kimbro.                                                                         Picture

77.“Of course I make mistakes. I’m human. If I didn’t make mistakes, I’d never learn. You can only go forward by making mistakes.“
- Alexander mcqueen.                                                                    Picture

78.“Sometimes life hits you in the head with a brick. Don’t lose faith.“
- Steve jobs.                                                                                     Picture

79.“You can’t have a better tomorrow if you are thinking about yesterday all the time.
   - Charles f. Kettering.                                                                   Picture

80.“Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself“
   - George Bernard Shaw.                                                              Picture

<< Previous                                       1  2  3  4  5                                       Next >>


0 comments:

Post a Comment